Heritage Jockey Club After Shave Tonic
- Revitalizes skin and closes pores, post-shave, to reduce redness
- Antiseptic, to ward off infections from bacteria that cause irritation
- Soothe razor burn
- Includes menthol for a bracing, fresh and clean feeling
- 100ml (3.4 oz) amber bottle with screw lid and sprinkler cap
- No parabens, sulfates, or phthalates
- Cruelty free
- Made in the USA
To properly conclude your shaving routine, we recommend introducing an aftershave tonic. Aftershave tonics earn their place in your skincare regimen by soothing and repairing skin damage caused by frequent razor use. With a fresh blend of citrus, thyme, and basil notes, this light and fresh fragrance contains a hint of dry rose to add an element of sophistication to this otherwise casual scent. The appeal of Jockey Club extends far beyond the world of polo matches and horse racing, though, as a young man, John F. Kennedy was known to favor the Jockey Club scent.
When we add this fragrant blend of the highest quality essential oils to a cooling menthol base, our Heritage Jockey Club After Shave Tonic not only heels skin but lightly fragrances the skin. When applied after shaving, our After Shave Tonic proves its might by first acting as an antiseptic by clearing pores of bacteria and then as an astringent by tightening pores to prevent infection from the reintroduction of dirt and bacteria.